Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Arggh Matey!

Ahh, a blog of our own! So much to say about my little darlings that we need our own space. It is supposed to be quiet time here-Sage naps, Hayden pushes the limits on quiet activities. Not sure how successful we are going to be. Big excitedment here today, Hayden finally got his Halloween costume! I know, just 2 1/2 months until halloween, we were really getting down to panic time. What will he be? A pirate, no surprise there. We looked at princess dresses for my little princess, but I don't think we want to start that yet. I saw a cute monkey costume in a catalog that I thought was more appropriate for her. However seeing as it is already mid-august, i guess i better get on it. :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Is that a steering wheel on your pants??

Congrats on the new blog, looks good!