Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year


Well, what happened to the last two months??? First, our computer blew up. Yep, take notes my friends; when this happens, you lose EVERYTHING. New years resolution #1: archieve often! We had to get a new computer-Merry Christmas! I hate technology. Well, the machine arrived by UPS late one Thursday night in December; I don't think the delivery guy was accustomed to being met in the driveway by an ecstatic 2 and 4 year old and their mom cheering him on to the door. He was a good sport and seemed to leave with a big grin on his face. Unfortunately, December is not my month. I had great intentions of getting back here and documenting all the wonderful, cute, fun things that have happened, but, seeing that my last entry was November... it just didn't happen. We had a fantastic Christmas, this last week was great as well. But how to squeeze it all in one entry, well, I guess that will probably not happen. New Years resolution #2: Blog more, scrapbook more. Don't worry, I have plenty of catching up to do.

No comments: