Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentines Day




A day to tell those you love how much they mean to you-with lots of chocolate. We started the day with a special valentine treat-maple bars from Yokes! Yum. Sage was covered with chocolate before we even walked through the daycare doors. I took a little break mid day to join the kids for an icecream social at daycare. mmm, more chocolate. The kids each had parties in their classes. I went to a valentine social at work with the girls. There were cookies that had been dipped in chocolate. I got my sweet heart a big box of Sees chocolates (which i don't think he has opened yet, I'll check into it). And he got me a All American Chocolate cake from Costco! Chocolate heaven. Total calorie intake: who cares, its Valentines day!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Cracks me up for some reason that Heath got you a cake! :)
But I know how much you love that one, I need to try it one of these days.

Hope your day was lovely and sweet, and that we can see you soon because Sage just looks like she is growing too fast and looks more like you every day, by the way.