Saturday, April 11, 2009

Creepy Bunny



Poor Marlee wanted nothing to do with the creepy mall bunny, unfortunately, Sage refused to take no for an answer about a visit with him. I think Hayden sorta was siding with Marlee, but couldn't let his little sister make him look like a chicken.
Marlee keeps asking me, "where did the Monny (bunny) go?" When I don't answer fast enough, she tells me he is at the mall. Sometimes she is specific and lets me knows its by Macy's. She loves to look at the picture now. Me too--torturing your kids is hilarious!

4 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

Too cute! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!

Allison said...

You are too funny! But you are right....torturing them is great fun!

wind runner said...

We have the best Santa torture picture with little Kaylee and James. It's probably my favorite Christmas picture ever...can't wait to see some Hawaii pictures- talk about torture!

Yin said...

LOL The Mall Bunny always scares me too!
Your kids are very cute!