Monday, April 23, 2007

Big Belly


I am now coming up on the end of my pregnancy journey. Thank goodness!
I would like to say its been wonderful, but...lets see, morning sickness, the stomach flu-twice! Every cold and bug that the kids could possibly bring home.
And the icing on the cake-gestational diabetes. (Not that I can have cake anyhow, hehe) I am totally ready to be done. Don't get me wrong though, I can't wait to have a new little one to love , and all the sick in the world is worth the end result. I think that we are as ready as we can be. The kids love to talk to the baby and touch my belly. Its very sweet.
Heath was a good sport and took some pictures of my enourmous belly. I am sorta nervous to put this big belly out there for all the world to see, but maybe someday, this baby will think its cool that there are pictures of big ol pregnant mom! Yeah, what kid doesn't think that!
The kids thought it was pretty cool too. I love the pictures of the kids and my belly- kinda captures their personalities.

No comments: