Friday, April 13, 2007

More Easter shots


Oh, one post just wasn't enough, how about some more of my family. Here is Mom and her girls. Always a must have photo, I think almost every photo I have of me and my sisters was taken on Easter. That is one of the best parts of this holiday, everyone together, looking good and the spring flowers make for great backdrops. If only the little kids would hold still and smile!



Hayden and Sage checking out the candy basket. Mmmm, peeps!!! Turns out both kids don't like peeps. More for Grandpa, he prefers them a little stale. Hope he doesn't mind the little fingerprints.




Sage is a lover! Auntie (Ampy) Angie gets big hugs and we caught her smiling. Hayden was not into the photo shoot and did a lot of camera dodging. Not much of my boy to show off.

Caught him. Boy, this was a shot of a lifetime. The pictures that didn't make the highlight reel are hilarious.

Smile Avery! Heath is very proud of his picture of Avery, I think it was one of the best of the day. The look on her face is priceless, and that dress is phenomenal! The peanut gallery. No egg hunt picture montage is complete without the onlookers. Great vantage point.

No comments: