Sunday, September 30, 2007

Something to laugh about


So, my kids are pretty funny. Last night we went to a friends wedding reception. The best man gets up and says that in a few minutes they are going to do the toast. Sage got pretty excited and asked me if I thought they would put her toast on her cake.

This morning, I announced to the kids that tomorrow is the first day of October. Hayden got really concerned and said, "uh oh, then we won't be able to get any more cars at the dealership." Sorta confused, we gave him a blank stare, then he told us that is what the guy on his radio said.

Well, Marlee doesn't talk yet, but she cracks up and spits at us randomly. Today she kept trying to grab Hayden's face and suck on his nose. Yes, I feed her. She wasn't hungry, she just is funny.

Goofy times here.

So, while I've got your attention, my sister is having a give-away on her site AllThingsAvery. She is the talent behind weelittledesigns.com and if you leave her a comment congratulating her on her 2 years of blogging you can win free christmas cards. Cool, check her out!

No comments: