Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Nap Time

You know how when an almost 3 year old disappears and the house is just way too quiet? This usually means trouble. Well, Sage is the exception to the rule. If it is after lunch and she vanishes, I know that she has found herself somewhere quiet to take a nap. No need for me to help, she has it all taken care of. Sometimes her nesting habits just make me laugh. Today, it was the laundry basket that she put one of her pillows in. Cozy.

As her 3rd birthday approaches, I know that the end of napping is also getting closer. Not sure when that day will come, but know that I will cry. Yeah, not just because it means an end to the peaceful mid-day quiet time, but also because I will no longer be able to stumble upon this sweet scene.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I know I already told you, but this is the sweetest thing I have seen in a long time. I love Sage.

wind runner said...

Ohhh, Lori. You are so lucky! What a cute sweet little girl. It tugs at my heart a little- and not just because Adam hasn't taken a nap in months!