Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick-or-Treat

Dora, Dora, Dora! Don't call her Sage. She fell in love with the whole idea of trick-or-treating the first time we described it to her. She was quite good at it too!
Shaun Alexander. Hayden was wondering why the costume didn't come with a cast for his hand, the real Shaun has a cast. Contemplated Matt Hasselbeck for awhile, but in the end, went for running back. Besides, he already had a #8 jersey, now he has some variety.
My little stinker! Has there ever been a cuter skunk? I think not! She stayed toasty warm in her costume. Too warm for our indoor activities.
carving pumpkins is one of my favorite parts of halloween. Heath isn't so much into it. He is chief mucker. Hayden and I sort seeds, and Sage says how "gusting" it all is. Marlee chewed on her foot for the whole thing. I am in charge of carving. Easy designs this year. However, the seahawk pumpkin is not real sturdy, don't expect to see it holding up in the morning. :(Boo from us!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Great costumes and pumpkins Lori!! A friend of mine did the Dora pumpkin and I was going to tell you about it... but clearly you are in the Dora loop!

Glad you guys had fun!

Yin said...

FUN! You guys looked great! And YES! that is the cutest skunk I've ever seen.