Monday, July 07, 2008

Missing

Missing: ALL OF MY PEPPERS!!! yes, my cute little bell, anaheim, and jalapeno peppers were pilfered! hmmm, any guesses? I can tell you that my kids know better, and even if they didn't, peppers are not the thing they would take.
The gap in the fence makes me suspicious especially since I saw Ashley the neighbor girl picking some cherries not to long ago.
Heath says its payback. He confesses that he owes Aunt Phyllis a big apology since him and Kody used to pick her apricots and throw them around the neighborhood. I am guilty of picking all the Benson's roses when I was a kid. I picked ALL their gorgeous flowers and put them on bushes in my yard. Real sneaky, huh?
Anyway, I am so sad, I was really excited about them. Probably will patch the fence over the next few days. If anything happens to any of my tomatoes, I might resort to electric fence around my garden.
...probably can't do the shotgun filled with salt like Heath suggested...

3 comments:

MaKayle said...

I totally feel for ya! We had some loose bunnies eat all our zuccinni plants! I think our peppers are still there but I didn't care for them like I did the squashes.

That's funny about Heath and Kody! I can totally see it!

Yin said...

Oh.. No... It was probably an animal :(

The other night there was a DEER in our front yard, eating some bird's food!

Casey said...

Oh I would be so mad! I keep looking at the birds like they are my worst enemy! :)