Monday, July 07, 2008

Week 3

Week 3 was all about house guests. We had my college roommate Amy,and her husband Seth and baby Levi. Then Jamie, Kyle, and Avery came. Sunday night, we got Dalton, Grayson, and Gabe. So the fun will keep going!
Hayden finished the first session of swim lessons. I think we will try to squeeze another session in somewhere before school starts back up. The first week of swim lessons, I tried to no avail to get Marlee in the splash pool. Sage loves it so I thought she would too. Nope. But last week, that was all she wanted. The little pool is only about a foot deep but that was enough for her. Marlee stood in the water and squealed and giggled and splashed. So cute. We set up our own little pool in the back yard for even more fun.
Tuesday, I had my second epidural steroid injection. This time I was super sore at the injection site. It was pretty miserable. The doctor says if this one doesn't work, he probably won't do another. Not sure what options I will have, and frankly, this last shot doesn't really seem to be working this time either. Very sad about that :(

Our 4th was so fun. The kids were so excited for the fireworks. Avery wanted to see the "big meatball" ones! They were so cute playing in the little pool, riding scooters and playing dress up.
We went boating on Saturday and it was wonderful. I forgot to sunscreen my back so I am a bit pink now. The kids all rode the tube and had a great time. Well, maybe not Jamie and Avery when they got sunk.
It was so nice to have visitors. We hope that they all had as good a time as we did.

1 comment:

Yin said...

The kids look so cute!

Why are u getting epidurals??????? :(