Saturday, January 05, 2008

Christmas



I'm really hoping this video works. I had a great time looking through all my photos from Christmas; trying to narrow my favorites down to just a few wasn't happening. It is really great having a photographer come to Christmas! Thanks Jamie for all the amazing shots. We really did have a fantastic time at your house!
We got many great and wonderful things this year, we are quite blessed. I post this list of favs because it sorta makes me laugh. Sometimes its the little things that really get us excited. To see Hayden's face when he found his pack of gum, you would have thought that it was pure gold. (he would not have gotten very excited about a block of gold though!)
Favorite gifts:
Heath: Bike
Lori: Family cookbook
Hayden: Blueberry Pomegranate gum-his own pack!!! & mini air hockey table
Sage: hair brush with squishy handle
Marlee: Bongo Drums, or maybe just the wrapping paper and bows.
Thanks again to all for spoiling my children!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Photographer, no. Picture taker, YES!

Loved every minute of Christmas morning. :)

Yin said...

I love the video! The pics are great!

Mitchell Family said...

You've inspired me to finish my 2007 DVD! I loved your video.