Saturday, February 23, 2008

Video of my Darlings in Action

This is a little video I threw together of a few clips that I love, but they don't really go with anything. There is one of Marlee with her funny fountain duck. She love how it quacks and splashes all over (the kids really don't need any extra help with the splashing). Actually, all three of them quite like the duck. I love to hear Marlee quack back, it makes me smile every time.
Then there is Sage at gymnastics. She goes on Thursday afternoons and loves it. She waits all day to go and bounces around the whole time. Can you imagine the energy of this group of preschoolers? Sage is the one in pink pants, I love her free-spirit. She definatley marches to her own beat.
Last is a big one, Hayden finally has learned to tie his shoe. Whoo hoo! The smile at the end is the best part. :)

I have trouble with the music and the video at the same time. It has to think a lot! I have found that if you stop the music, the video plays fine.

2 comments:

Allison said...

That is so cute, Lori! What a blessed lady you are!

Jamie said...

They are the sweetest! Sage looks like she has a blast at gymnastics, just like her mama.

They are, however, getting way too big and I need to seem them ASAP.