Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Unleashing the Power of Sage


For Valentines day, I got Heath a hat, but got the wrong size. On Saturday, we took the girls to the mall to exchange it-Hayden was at a birthday party. Sage, of course, had to go potty the second we walked through the doors. What is it about public restrooms that is so enticing to little kids. Totally gross! Anyhow. We caught up with Heath at the hat store where he had found out that the store did not have any more of the hats and couldn't refund our money because Heath had taken a sticker off. Lame. So we were working our way out of the store when Sage prances up to the counter to visit with the guy Heath had been talking to. She bats her baby blue eyes and tells him all about her brother, where he is what he is doing, tells him a bit about her, how she is a princess and likes the Seahawks and goes on and on until I take pity on him and call her back so we can leave. The guy was totally taken with her. He looked at Heath and says, "hey, I'm going to give you your money back!" The guy totally disregarded policy because of a cute little blonde girl.
That quite pleased Sage, more time to visit! Heath and I walked out of the store in silent awe after the transaction was done. Way to work it Sister!!!

3 comments:

Yin said...

Wow! Great job Sage!

wind runner said...

I am not suprised. Sage could talk me into just about anything!

wind runner said...

Oh...and by the way. Tedward bit me last night so I'm a vampire now:) That has no inappropriate innuendos by the way...