Friday, June 01, 2007

Pigtails



What a sweetheart, Sage is at such a fun age right now. I love this picture, it shows her soft side, however if you look close, the bruised up legs suggest she has a rough side as well. The other night we were snuggling on the couch and Heath walked in to tell us he was going to run an errand. He kissed us both and turned to leave. Sage, with her bright blue eyes looked up at me and said, "I love him." Heath paused, turned and gave me a huge proud grin. Then as he turned to leave again, Sage said to me with a most quizzical look, "what his name again?"

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I laughed so hard at this!
Had to read it to Kyle too :)

Sage is a crack-up!

Paula said...

OMG, that is SO funny, I laughed outloud, like I usually do when I read your Blog posts regarding Sage's comments. She is such a character! Too darned cute. xoxo

Paula said...

And yes, I finally just got a new profile so I could start leaving comments again. My old profile didn't work anymore. Hmm.