Thursday, June 07, 2007

Truth



Auntie Jamie got Marlee this onesie for Christmas-she had to have some help opening it. She is too!




Yesterday when Marlee woke up from her one and only nap, I was talking to her and she gave me a gorgeous grin and started to coo at me, melt my heart! She has been a smiler from the start, but this was something extra special, just for mom. (yes, her first word will for sure be daddy now)




She is the most unpredictable child. I thought we were starting to establish some patterns and schedule-WRONG! About the only constants are that she will eat at least every 3 hours and be fussy after 7:00. That may mean fussy before 7, but definately after. She slept through the night once, but nothing more than 3 hour stretches since. Someday we will figure it all out, but for now we will play by her rules.

Here is a funny picture of big brother and sister. I seem to be slightly lacking in the Hayden and Sage posts lately.

No comments: