Saturday, June 23, 2007

We are Girls

Sage's new favorite phrase is "We are girls!" Usually it is said as a response to something great, like going to the park or getting to color with markers.
Today, its not so great to be a girl because the boys are taking the boat out. She is not invited, and try as I might to convince her that our girl time will be fun, but she just wants to go boating.

When Sage was tiny, I let Hayden load her up in a toy dump truck. Well, it only seemed right that she gets to load up her little sister into her toy stroller. Sage was a better sport with Hayden than Marlee was for Sage. Oh well, Sage thought it was great; and yes, she told me "We are girls!"

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Marlee looks so big! A sweet little weed she is.

Sage cracks me up, she just says the funniest things.

Lori said...

today at church Sage was getting a little rowdy and Heath was telling her to be quiet, and she yelled out, "I am a girl!" I kid you not, everyone turned and stared. It was a little embarrassing. Later the bishop told Heath he was glad she knew that she was a girl. We were in the very last row, he was at the front of the chapel.