Monday, May 07, 2007

Baby Love


Sweet little Marlee is 1 week old today. Wow, what a week. She has had a huge impact on our family in just this very short time.
She is so tiny still, sometimes I am afraid I might break her. She is quiet mostly, makes a few grunts and squeaks, but only cries when she feels like I have ignored her for too long.
We have ventured out a little, took her to ice cream, she was content to just watch me enjoy the sugary delight. Took her to lunch which again, nothing there for her, she just slept the whole time. Last night we strolled around the block, but she got a little mad when we stopped to chat with our neighbors. We will need to make sure she gets used to the stroller though, I am thinking she will log some serious time in it this summer.
It’s very quiet here today, as brother and sister are at their grandparents house for the week. We miss them terribly, but I am sure that they are having much more fun than they would here.

1 comment:

HomeSchool Mommy said...

She's gorgeous!