Sunday, May 20, 2007

Bubbles

The boys were gone for the weekend at the church Father/Son campout. Since Marlee is pretty content to nap most of the time, it meant that me and Sage got to spend lots of quality time together. Two-year olds don't need a lot to keep them entertained and happy. We spent a good hour just blowing bubbles. She loved the fan, however the wind was blowing so hard that there was no need for any additional help. She was so cute and sweet. What a fun time we had together. We also put together puzzles, read books and the night before went shopping (Marlee tagged along with us) and got us both purple pajamas. Sage was heartbroken that she didn't get to camp with her daddy and brother, but I think we ended up having a really nice time together. I certainly treasured the special alone time I got with my little girl.

No comments: